Monday, January 07, 2013

I found all my Tahiti photos!

A few years ago, I'd gone to Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora with Rodney Smith of Sunspots, and visited nearly every resort on all three islands...taking tons of photos. Unfortunately my hard drive went belly-up between then and now, and I'd lost a portion of my photo collection--including all the ones from French Polynesia. I just discovered that I'd uploaded a copy of most of them to Flickr...yea! So I downloaded the best of them, and added them to the respective brochures on Visual Itineraries. In Bora Bora, there are new photos for the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort, the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, the the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara beach & motu, and the St. Regis. On Moorea, there are new photos for the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort, and the Moorea Pearl. On Tahiti Nui, there are new photos for the InterContinental Tahiti and Le Meridien. And, if you're wondering when you should go there, read our article on the best time of year to go to French Polynesia :-)

No comments: