Friday, July 11, 2008

Facebook doesn't like my attitude. HAL?


Occasionally I try to wade through the sea of irrelevant crap that Facebook puts on my page to figure out what my friends are doing etc....and today I got really frustrated with the glacial speed at which Facebook was loading my pages (and jerking elements out from under my mouse).

So I went up to the box where it says "what are you doing right now", and typed in "wondering why Facebook is so annoyingly slow!"

Well, Facebook didn't like that very much at all.

I got an error message something like "Oops, sorry, we can't do that for you, we're working on xyz..."

Then, I clicked on the "Friends online" button in the lower right (where it said several of my friends WERE online), and that magically went to 0 and said something like "can't find any of your friends".

Does this sound like HAL or what???

No comments: